earshot
It’s the briefest of posts.
It’s just to say this.
I’m back from New Zealand.
I’m in my new job. I can’t believe how wonderfully optimistic I’m feeling about next year. It’s about blood, it’s always about blood.
While we were hiking over Harris Saddle along the Routeburn in the Mt Aspiring National Park NZ, Australia voted for a change of government.
Not only did government change, but the people of the Seat of Bennelong decided to vote John Howard out of the seat he had held for more than 30 years. Here is his final act of war:
DEFEAT!!

(with thanks to The Age)
Also, my computer at home is being repaired and my new desk is not very well placed for secret agent activity, so my posting frequency over the next few week may, sadly continue to be infrequent.
If you miss me, then I will miss you.
xx
It’s just to say this.
I’m back from New Zealand.
I’m in my new job. I can’t believe how wonderfully optimistic I’m feeling about next year. It’s about blood, it’s always about blood.
While we were hiking over Harris Saddle along the Routeburn in the Mt Aspiring National Park NZ, Australia voted for a change of government.
Not only did government change, but the people of the Seat of Bennelong decided to vote John Howard out of the seat he had held for more than 30 years. Here is his final act of war:
DEFEAT!!

(with thanks to The Age)
Also, my computer at home is being repaired and my new desk is not very well placed for secret agent activity, so my posting frequency over the next few week may, sadly continue to be infrequent.
If you miss me, then I will miss you.
xx

<< Home