Lest We Forget
My memory is like the yellowed newspaper that is under the linoleum in an old leaky house. It's all there, but can I really be bothered excavating when that only leads to glue sanding and board polishing? I hate power tools.
Well the point is that a bad memory is a good thing. It means you can hear stories from your childhood that are complete news to you. Your favourite book or film is a blank slate after 7 years has passed.
But best of all, you can enjoy anew the moments in history that shaped the course of the future. I am of course referring to the time that Charles whispered to Camilla that he wished himself to be reincarnated as her tampon, and the whole world found out.
Well the point is that a bad memory is a good thing. It means you can hear stories from your childhood that are complete news to you. Your favourite book or film is a blank slate after 7 years has passed.
But best of all, you can enjoy anew the moments in history that shaped the course of the future. I am of course referring to the time that Charles whispered to Camilla that he wished himself to be reincarnated as her tampon, and the whole world found out.
Labels: recollections

<< Home