cardboardy blog

cardboardy (adjective) 1. tasteless, dry, chewy 2. unreal, unconvincing blog(noun) 1. a log that starts with 'b'

Friday, May 18, 2007

a rumour

Yesterday I heard a rumour rattling around in my own head, so I thought I'd better start spreading it around.

See, two of the three NIN gigs scheduled for Sydney were postponed, much to the dismay of the emotionally vulnerable Nails faithful. Thankfully, the gigs have been rescheduled for mid September.

September, September, hmmm... now why does that ring a bell? Oh wait, that's when Tori Amos is touring Australia!

So anyway, here in my head I heard this rumour that Trent will be making a series of guest appearances onstage with Tori during her Melbourne and Sydney shows. Trent and Tori will perform a haunting reprise of Past The Mission, live onstage together for the first time ever.

Other possible songs for the runour mill:
Blood Roses (Tori)
Reptile (NIN)
Me and A Gun (Tori)
Were In This Together (NIN)
Body and Soul (Tori)
Hurt (NIN)

... pass it on

Labels: ,