Sit Rep
Mother’s Day: big luncheon at Q sister’s house, massive feed, many mums to choose from, went home queasy from too much nog.
Mother: Dad gave mum her most recent haircut, which he’s been secretly doing for a while now. He’s not very good, but I could never tell her because it’s their quality time together.
Q: champion of champions, borrowed a 10ft longboard from sistersboyfriend, even though she can barely carry it. Next weekend’s surfari is gonna go down in the surfing hall of fame, bruz.
Tori: I had a very dirty dream about her, say no more.
Trent: one sleep till Nine Inch Nails gig, say no more.
Football: Pies won (yesssssssss!) The boys put on a good show for the mums, and the hip flask of whiskey kept us warm waaaaaay up in the nosebleed stands of the MCG.
Viewing: Mother’s choice, old episodes of Roseanne, classic. Also, Napoleon Dynamite, mum’s new favourite movie. I bought her a ‘vote for Pedro’ badge in NZ, but I think she needs an 8” talking doll, gosh!
Mother: Dad gave mum her most recent haircut, which he’s been secretly doing for a while now. He’s not very good, but I could never tell her because it’s their quality time together.
Q: champion of champions, borrowed a 10ft longboard from sistersboyfriend, even though she can barely carry it. Next weekend’s surfari is gonna go down in the surfing hall of fame, bruz.
Tori: I had a very dirty dream about her, say no more.
Trent: one sleep till Nine Inch Nails gig, say no more.
Football: Pies won (yesssssssss!) The boys put on a good show for the mums, and the hip flask of whiskey kept us warm waaaaaay up in the nosebleed stands of the MCG.
Viewing: Mother’s choice, old episodes of Roseanne, classic. Also, Napoleon Dynamite, mum’s new favourite movie. I bought her a ‘vote for Pedro’ badge in NZ, but I think she needs an 8” talking doll, gosh!

<< Home