cardboardy blog

cardboardy (adjective) 1. tasteless, dry, chewy 2. unreal, unconvincing blog(noun) 1. a log that starts with 'b'

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Back from the dead (again)


Oh my gods I’m such a geek.

Yesterday, before setting out on my plastic-melting mission, I jumped online and read an interview with Joss about season 8 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which will consist of 25 or so monthly comic book instalments beginning March 2007.

Delighted, I rode my bike into the city, along the way hypothesizing the what, how and who of the new season. Before I knew it I found myself, yet again, at Minotaur. I headed more or less for the Whedon section, and planted myself there for about half an hour.

Every single person who came near the Buffy merch was fair game for me, as I shared the news about the season 8 comic with all and sundry. There are so many Buffy Geeks in Melbourne! I adore online geeking-off with complete strangers, but actually talking in person about Buffy with complete strangers is my new favourite thing.

Labels: