sprung
ok so...
Q and I are engaging in some sweet sweet afternoon delight... as it's been a few weeks since we've had a day off together. Yum Yum... until
The doorbell rings. About 5 times. Given that both cars are in the driveway and there is loud music coming from the house I (in my flustered state) throw some clothes on to answer the door.
Who could it be? Why, it's Aunt Suprise, stopping by on her way home from Somewhere Else. I invite her in very and shakily put the kettle on, surreptitiously checking that I've put my clothes on correctly. I cannily explain that I've just been cleaning the house, as we'd had some buddies over for breakfast, hence the flushed face loud music and interpretive hair. Very smooth (depite the notable absence of any cleaning products).
All is going well with my story until Q emerges from bed and into the kitchen, also with interpretive hair, telling Aunt Suprise that we had just been having a nice afternoon nap. With loud music on.
It was very 'Uh, I'm in a band. With Spike'.
Q and I are engaging in some sweet sweet afternoon delight... as it's been a few weeks since we've had a day off together. Yum Yum... until
The doorbell rings. About 5 times. Given that both cars are in the driveway and there is loud music coming from the house I (in my flustered state) throw some clothes on to answer the door.
Who could it be? Why, it's Aunt Suprise, stopping by on her way home from Somewhere Else. I invite her in very and shakily put the kettle on, surreptitiously checking that I've put my clothes on correctly. I cannily explain that I've just been cleaning the house, as we'd had some buddies over for breakfast, hence the flushed face loud music and interpretive hair. Very smooth (depite the notable absence of any cleaning products).
All is going well with my story until Q emerges from bed and into the kitchen, also with interpretive hair, telling Aunt Suprise that we had just been having a nice afternoon nap. With loud music on.
It was very 'Uh, I'm in a band. With Spike'.

<< Home