we three things
insult.
Today was the national day of protest against the unfair IR laws. These laws insult the intelligence, rights and integrity of most humans who populate this country. We are told that lowering wages and cutting conditions is good for the economy.
GET FUCKED!!!!
injury.

I was injured in the protest. I was wrestled to the ground by more than a dozen cops (for I have superstrength) in riot gear because I was smashing the windows of parliament house with bottles of holy water fired from my trusty crossbow-slingshot.
Actually, that is a lie. I was clocked on the back of the head by a gigantic red bouncing beachball (the hand of god?), and am now jarred and aching from ear to ankle. There something very effulgent about the real story.
good ol' fashioned embarrassment
I was on the tram on my way back to work, in a complete and total daze. I saw a woman get on the tram and stand in front of me and I automatically offered her my seat, as her silhouette looked kinda old. I didn't actually get a look at her face until after I'd made the offer, so when I did I was dismayed to see that she was in her mid 30's and quite affronted by my manners. She said, "Oh no, do I really look that old?!". And she looked really upset. I was so embarrassed for her, and for myself, that I had to make like I was getting off the tram anyway, which is why I offered her my seat. Boy, was that a fun 20 minutes in the icy wind waiting for the next tram.
Today was the national day of protest against the unfair IR laws. These laws insult the intelligence, rights and integrity of most humans who populate this country. We are told that lowering wages and cutting conditions is good for the economy.
GET FUCKED!!!!
injury.

I was injured in the protest. I was wrestled to the ground by more than a dozen cops (for I have superstrength) in riot gear because I was smashing the windows of parliament house with bottles of holy water fired from my trusty crossbow-slingshot.
Actually, that is a lie. I was clocked on the back of the head by a gigantic red bouncing beachball (the hand of god?), and am now jarred and aching from ear to ankle. There something very effulgent about the real story.
good ol' fashioned embarrassment
I was on the tram on my way back to work, in a complete and total daze. I saw a woman get on the tram and stand in front of me and I automatically offered her my seat, as her silhouette looked kinda old. I didn't actually get a look at her face until after I'd made the offer, so when I did I was dismayed to see that she was in her mid 30's and quite affronted by my manners. She said, "Oh no, do I really look that old?!". And she looked really upset. I was so embarrassed for her, and for myself, that I had to make like I was getting off the tram anyway, which is why I offered her my seat. Boy, was that a fun 20 minutes in the icy wind waiting for the next tram.

<< Home