bored meating
Demoralizing, humiliating, and yet quite compelling.
Give ordinary lefties, activists and justice crusaders a snack of power, authority, influence… and they’re as rabid greyhounds to the bunny on a stick.
No, really, they are. This bunch anyway.
Anomalously, I’m utterly invisible to these people, and yet when I'm near them I am almost physically stung by the reality that my job is very much under threat.
The king and his court share mirth and puff out their chests together, eating small game and dribbling on their chins. There is a quiet heirarchy among them, which only serves to reinforce the totality of their rule. The kingdom over which they see is vast. Poisoned chalices, broad sharpened swords, plagues, floods and seiges are far from their minds as they eat and laugh after the blue sunset.
Give ordinary lefties, activists and justice crusaders a snack of power, authority, influence… and they’re as rabid greyhounds to the bunny on a stick.
No, really, they are. This bunch anyway.
Anomalously, I’m utterly invisible to these people, and yet when I'm near them I am almost physically stung by the reality that my job is very much under threat.
The king and his court share mirth and puff out their chests together, eating small game and dribbling on their chins. There is a quiet heirarchy among them, which only serves to reinforce the totality of their rule. The kingdom over which they see is vast. Poisoned chalices, broad sharpened swords, plagues, floods and seiges are far from their minds as they eat and laugh after the blue sunset.
Labels: blerk

<< Home